Character Building and Beyond
Let Us Create A Custom Experiential Learning Program For Your Church, School, Group or Business
Spirit Song Youth Equestrian Academy doesn’t only serve children and teens. We currently deliver a number of Equine Assisted Learning experiences – built specifically for adults – to churches, businesses, groups and organizations of all sizes. These programs address the specific needs of any group related to areas such as learning differences, individual character traits, character building, team dynamics and team building.
Here are a few examples of groups we have served:
- Church leaders wishing to transition to a new area of ministry
- Adults entering a new season in life who wish to identify their strengths, and put their life experiences to work in a new way
- Leadership Teams who need a primer on identifying strengths to work together in a more dynamic way
- Faith-based businesses who want insights into human behavior to better meet the needs of their customers
- Pastors who desire a unique retreat designed to recharge them and provide unparalled insight into communicating with their congretation
Our Equine-Assisted Learning programs can do all of this, and more! Horses are amazing and patient teachers and participants in our programs leave with insights that last a lifetime.
As part of our Specialty Programs, we use GALLUP® StrengthsFinder® to assess individual and/or team strengths and then construct our program for you based on those unique strengths, consistent with models developed by the Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A). These custom programs are built to get results and deliver insight to participants.
testimonials and photographs from pastor’s conference and other adult experiences here
remove the Building Blocks text
change the banner image and header on this page
Building Blocks to Success 100 Series
A Great Place To Start.
Our Building Blocks to Success 100 Series Program develops and strengthens self-awareness and individual coping skills. The fundamental aspects of the program focus on key life experience issues that today face all children and youth, and many adults. The tools we discuss help each participant identify early warning signs for each of these issues, to recognize and understand what is happening, and to actively and confidently define courses of action to prevent or resolve. Specific blocks covered may include:
- Earning Trust
- Feelings & Empathy
- Self Esteem
- Setting Boundaries
Specialty Conference Highlights
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.